AnnaLynne McCord has revealed she got sent death threats after setting up a crowdfunding page for her wedding to Danny Cipriani. The couple are tying the knot in their Los Angeles garden on Saturday, in the first of their three ceremonies. It was revealed last month that the former rugby star, 38, and his actress fiancée, 39, were requesting that family and friends to foot their £10,000 wedding bill themselves.The unorthodox approach, especially given their flash Hollywood lifestyle, raised eyebrows at the time. Now AnnaLynne has spoken out about the backlash. She revealed she thought she had sent out the wedding wishlist to just her guestlist – not realising she had instead made it public. She told The Sun: ‘I was told I was despicable and that I was trying to extort money from my wedding guests. People actually donated ten dollars towards the wedding so they could write on the site that Danny and I were disgusting. There were even death threats.’ AnnaLynne McCord has revealed she got sent death threats after setting up a crowdfunding page for her wedding to Danny Cipriani (pictured together earlier this week) The move was branded ‘tacky and distasteful’ by insiders for ‘two celebrities who boast a lavish lifestyle’. Danny is thought to have made around £4million during his rugby career, where he played for Wasps, Sale Sharks, Gloucester, Bath and Melbourne Rebels, as well as earning 16 England caps.AnnaLynne is believed to have amassed a similar fortune, after making a name for herself in roles on Nip/Tuck and 90210 in the Noughties. Her most recent part was in Days of Our Lives, which was announced in 2023.On their website, which was created through the Honeyfund platform, the couple were asking people to donate anything from £75 ($100) to £450 ($600).There are particular elements of the day they can put money towards, including flowers, their wedding cake and drinks for the reception.The total amount that they have asked for comes to £10,660, not counting the separate cash donations section. AnnaLynne said she created the page after being inundated with requests from guests about what they wanted as a gift. She said: ‘Everyone was asking what they could give us. I was like, I have five blenders. I have everything for my home.’ It was revealed last month that the former rugby star, 38, and his actress fiancée, 39, were requesting that family and friends to foot their £10,000 wedding bill themselves The couple are tying the knot in their Los Angeles garden on Saturday, in the first of their three ceremonies’We wrote on the wedding invite that in lieu of gifts we would love to feel our guests’ contributions in the flowers, music and on our big day. I didn’t know that it was an open link until a co-star at work asked me: “Are you crowdfunding for your wedding?”After their wedding on Saturday, the couple plan to have two more ceremonies – one in London and a ‘traditional celebration’ in Cambodia.They will hold one in London to have more of Danny’s family attend as their Los Angeles one was ‘short notice’. AnnaLynne and Danny first met on the dating app Raya around a decade ago and the actress calls him her ‘soulmate’. They dated on and off for several years and split in 2020, before reconnecting in 2024 – only to go their separate ways again in January 2025. However, despite their split, the pair appeared to be back on last summer when they shared a smooch at an Emmy nomination party hosted by The McCord List in July. In July last year, Danny also confirmed their reunion as he gushed over his girlfriend as he shared a sweet picture to Instagram to wish her a happy birthday. Alongside the snap, he penned: ‘Happy birthday to My Love. Your light shines so bright, as you see the light in everyone you meet. ‘You give your heart so effortlessly. You are creating a world of unity and love with your star dust everywhere you go. Love you’ According to People, AnnaLynne’s ring is a 15-carat, emerald-cut diamond with seven round accent diamonds set in the band on each side, all in yellow gold.Danny previously met ex-wife Victoria Rose in 2019 and they were engaged by August 2020.