Tyson Fury says Anthony Joshua fight is set to be CALLED OFF because ‘money-thirsty piece of s***’ Eddie Hearn wants more cash – as he calls out ‘drug-dealing idiot’ AJ in explosive rant

Tyson Fury says his long-awaited heavyweight fight with Anthony Joshua now ‘doesn’t look like it’s going to happen’ – in a long, explosive rant at his rival and ‘money-thirsty’ right-hand-man promoter Eddie Hearn.Joshua and Fury are understood to have signed contracts to fight on November 20 in New York City but Hearn has insisted there is still work to be done on the deal – and the situation has now blown up over the terms.Fury accused Hearn of ‘wanting more money’ from Saudi boxing supremo Turki Alalshikh – and funding his Saudi-linked snooker, boxing and darts ventures off the back of the prospective Fury-Joshua fight.In a post on Instagram today, Fury, 38, said: ‘Quick update: Doesn’t look like they’re going to sign the fight, doesn’t look like it’s going to happen. All because Eddie Hearn and that want more money.’They’ve already had that much money off of Turki in the last few years, Eddie and AJ. They’ve had boxing deals, darts deals, snooker deals, they’ve had everything. And yet they’ve had the audacity and cheek of flea-bitten rats to ask for more money from Turki, who’s given you everything combined in the last couple of years.’You’re disgusting, money-thirsty pieces of shit. It is what it is, same old cliche a decade later, keep running you little cowards.’ Tyson Fury has suggested his fight against Anthony Joshua is now unlikely to happen Fury’s rant included barbs at promoter Eddie Hearn and ‘coward’ JoshuaHearn revealed it was written into 36-year-old Joshua’s contract that the fight had to be staged in Britain – only for reports of an agreement to fight at New York’s Madison Square Garden to emerge this week.’All this talk of, ‘We want the fight in England, we want this, we want that’. It’s only to get more money to go to America,’ Fury added.’Look at the money he’s had off Turki, and yet he still has to do darts deals and snooker deals off the back of my fight. That’s got fuck all to do with you, Eddie. You’re paid a percentage of Joshua’s wages. You’re not the promoter, you’re not f*** all. You’re just a bag carrier like you’ve always been. End of.’And he turned more ire on Joshua, who this week was called ‘dangerous, reckless and stupid’ by boxing legend Johnny Nelson for sharing golf buggy stunts online eight months after surviving a car crash that killed two of his closest friends.’Tell you what it is, I’ve never seen such cowardly-a** men in my life,’ said Fury. ‘You got one sausage up and down on holiday trying to jump off golf buggies. Has he not learned his lesson? He could break his arm, break his leg. Fight’s off. Don’t even give a f*** about the fight. You pieces of s***. Cowards.’In a later video, an increasingly exasperated Fury added: ‘You 50 pence drug-dealing f***ing idiot. A few muscles don’t scare me. Lifting a few weights and doing a couple of CrossFit sessions don’t bother me.’ Fury said Joshua had ‘not learned his lesson’ after a golf buggy video emerged this weekIn 2011 Joshua avoided a jail term for possession of cannabis after being found not guilty of attempt to supply.’I’d drink 20 pints and still beat the f*** out of you,’ Fury continued. ‘I won’t be bothered for you or 50 men like you, that’s a f***ing fact. Cause I’m the f***ing Gypsy King, and I’ll tear you to pieces, you piece of s***. You and your f***ing full team. Eddie Hearn’s a w****r, they’re all f***ing scumbags. All scumbags!’Fury is threatening to fight a different opponent in November if an agreement with Joshua is not reached. According to IFLTV, Hearn has confirmed that Joshua and his team had requested an increased fight purse to cover the tax costs of the bout taking place in New York. The promoter is not believed to have received a response to his request for the past three days. Fury previously announced on Tuesday that the fight was on the verge of being publicised, with the Gypsy King taking to Instagram to share that ‘a big fight is on the horizon’.  Fury publicly called out Joshua to make their fight after his win against Arslanbek MakhmudovBut Hearn stressed that there were still elements of the deal to be agreed due to the changed location of the fight, with Wembley preferred by Joshua’s camp for the all-British affair. Speaking in an interview released after Daily Mail Sport’s story broke, Hearn added: ‘It seems like everyone is adamant the fight takes place in New York. There isn’t really any consideration or willingness to speak to the government. Sadiq Khan, Transport for London. It’s just like “we want to do this fight in America”.’Tyson Fury has agreed to do it in America and we haven’t at the moment. We are talking through a roadmap of what that might look like to change the deal and if they do all the things we’ve discussed and agreed in principle, then I think there is a very good chance the fight will happen in America.’Madison Square Garden was the site of one of Joshua’s greatest defeats – his shock loss to Andy Ruiz Jr in June 2019. Talks between Fury and Joshua over their long-awaited showdown have been part of boxing’s conversation since 2017, with the biggest opportunity coming in 2021 when the two men appeared to be moving towards a two-fight agreement. A deal was publicly discussed, but the proposed fight ultimately collapsed after Fury became obligated to face Deontay Wilder following an arbitration ruling.Fury subsequently fought Wilder for a third time, while Joshua suffered back-to-back defeats against Oleksandr Usyk, losing his WBA, IBF and WBO titles in 2021 before being beaten again in their 2022 rematch.