Dina Broadhurst’s new boyfriend’s ex warns the socialite after alleged Bethenny Frankel texts ended their romance: ‘Eyes wide open’

Dina Broadhurst’s love life has rarely been dull, but her latest flame, Niclas Castello, boasts a romantic past almost as colourful as her own. The 48-year-old German artist was revealed as the Sydney socialite’s new boyfriend after they were spotted passionately kissing on a sun-soaked holiday in Ibiza.Now Castello’s ex, New York PR executive Anna Rothschild, has made explosive claims about their 2024 romance, calling the experience a ‘disaster’.  Speaking exclusively to the Daily Mail, Rothschild said she questioned their entire relationship after allegedly discovering texts between Castello and American reality star Bethenny Frankel.The drama unfolded over several weeks in mid-2024, as Castello’s friendship with Frankel fuelled romance rumours at a time when he was publicly dating Rothschild.Their relationship went public in August 2024 when Page Six reported the couple had been together for about eight weeks, after being introduced by skincare entrepreneur Peter Thomas Roth in Saint-Tropez. Dina Broadhurst’s latest boyfriend, Niclas Castello, has quite the colourful romantic history. The new couple was pictured together during a sun-soaked getaway in Ibiza on August 9 Castello’s ex-girlfriend, PR executive Anna Rothschild, has come forward with explosive claims about their ‘disaster’ romance in 2024. (Castello and Rothschild are pictured in August 2024) The couple publicly confirmed their relationship, with Rothschild calling Castello ‘extremely interesting and talented’.But the timing raised eyebrows: only weeks earlier, Castello had been photographed enjoying a beach day in Saint-Tropez with Bethenny Frankel, then 53. The former Real Housewives of New York City star was snapped swimming and chatting with Castello, fuelling rumours of romance.At the time, a source denied any romantic involvement to Page Six, insisting that Castello was ‘with a group of ten people when those pictures were taken’ and was actually dating Rothschild.Rothschild now offers a different account.Speaking to the Mail last week, she alleged that she and Castello had holidayed together in Saint-Tropez two weeks before the Frankel photos. Rothschild then returned to New York for work, while Castello stayed on in France for two more weeks. During that time, she claims, he was photographed with Frankel.Castello eventually flew back to New York to reunite with Rothschild. Rothschild was left questioning her entire relationship after allegedly finding texts between Castello and Bethenny Frankel. (Castello and Frankel are seen in Saint-Tropez in July 2024) Rothschild said that Castello had assured her there was nothing going on with Frankel.’He swore up and down that it was over, that he wasn’t in touch with her, wasn’t going to see her, nothing was going on. I believed him,’ she said.Rothschild claims that Castello sent her a ‘beautiful bouquet’ of long-stemmed white roses and professed his love.After smoothing things over, Castello flew from Saint-Tropez to New York and stayed at Rothschild’s apartment.The pair soon took a trip to the Hamptons with a mutual friend.But cracks soon emerged. Rothschild began getting calls from journalists, asking about her relationship with Castello – and his apparent ties to Frankel.’I knew something was off, so I asked to see his phone,’ she said. Rothschild said she discovered messages between Castello and Frankel, which she described as ‘unmistakably flirtatious’, claiming that the pair were even making plans to see each other while Castello was staying with her in the Hamptons. She claims that Castello told her there was nothing going on with Frankel, while allegedly telling Frankel that he needed to be in the New York area ‘for clients’.’That’s ultimately what ended it,’ Rothschild said.It marked a sad end to a relationship that had initially seemed promising. Rothschild claimed the messages between Castello and Frankel were ‘unmistakably flirtatious’ The German artist’s romance with Rothschild came after the end of his high-profile marriage to Dutch television personality Sylvie Meis. (Castello and Meis are pictured together) Rothschild and Castello were pictured together at SummerFest at the Southampton Arts Centre on August 17, 2024, shortly after their relationship was made public. But by October, Rothschild had confirmed their split to German publication Bild, attributing the break-up to the difficulties of maintaining a long-distance relationship between her New York-based PR business and Castello’s life in Germany.’It is difficult for two very busy people to spend beautiful time together,’ she said at the time.She added that the pair had decided to remain ‘very close friends’.Now, however, Rothschild says she’s ready to tell her side of the story – and she was inspired, in part, by news of Castello’s blossoming romance with Broadhurst. Rothschild said she suspected Castello was drawn to women with public profiles who attracted media attention, adding that she was not looking for that kind of relationship. Castello’s new girlfriend, Dina Broadhurst, is pictured with her most recent ex, Danny TchalabyThe artist’s romance with Rothschild followed his high-profile marriage to Dutch television personality Sylvie Meis.Castello and Meis separated in February 2023 and their divorce was finalised in June the following year.Now, more than a year after his split from Rothschild, Castello has embarked on his latest high-profile romance with Broadhurst. Last week, Broadhurst and Castello were photographed passionately kissing on a beach in Ibiza, confirming their romance during a European getaway.The images also put to rest speculation about Dina’s relationship with her ex, German entrepreneur Danny Tchalaby.Rothschild says she has never met Broadhurst and prefers not to judge the new couple.’I genuinely wish her well,’ she said.But she has one piece of advice for the Aussie ‘It’ girl: ‘Based on what I lived through, my advice to any woman with Niclas is simple: eyes wide open.’I stayed quiet about this for a long time. I’m done being quiet.’Daily Mail has reached out to Castello and Frankel for comment.