An AFL WAG has been criticised for her response to an investigation into an alleged sexual assault involving the Sydney Swans. Paris Tier, who is dating Greater Western Sydney Giants player Conor Stone, took to TikTok on Tuesday following reports that police had swarmed the Pullman East Melbourne hotel after the alleged incident. The Sydney Swans have since stood down five players – Riley Bice, Nick Blakey, Isaac Heeney, James Jordon and Chad Warner – for the rest of the AFL season for breaching the club’s standards.Their ban comes amid a separate police investigation into an alleged sexual assault at the hotel.Paris uploaded a video of herself hugging Stone after a match alongside a caption insisting that not all AFL players – including her boyfriend – are bad people. ‘I’m so sick of this narrative it’s “AFL men”. It’s the person’, she wrote in part. An AFL WAG has been slammed for her ‘tone deaf’ response to the Sydney Swans sexual assault investigation. Paris Tier (left), who is dating Greater Western Sydney Giants player Conor Stone (right), took to TikTok on Tuesday following reports that police had swarmed the Pullman East Melbourne hotel after the alleged incidentShe also added text across the video that said: ‘I know the man beside me, and I know the respect he has for women. Let’s not let some people’s actions define other people.’ Critics were quick to slam Tier’s post, with many accusing the WAG of sounding ‘out of touch’ and making the situation ‘all about her’. The backlash was so severe that she took down the post shortly after. ‘Why not post about standing with the victim? Or spreading awareness of SA (sexual assault)? So rude of you,’ one critic wrote of the now-deleted video. ‘Glad you made the decision to delete that last post, hope you had a moment of clarity on how out of touch and anti-feminist it was!!!’ another added. Elsewhere, someone else chimed in: ‘Find this super disgusting and disturbing people making content out of this. She hasn’t thought one minute about … the other fiancés and girlfriends who may be dealing with so much right now.’ Yet another commented: ‘How make someone else’s SA about myself and my partner’ – a bit tone deaf after posting and deleting that post,’ while another simply added: ‘Read the room’. After attempting to deal with the backlash by deleting negative comments, Tier eventually posted an apology in the comments section of another recent video. Paris uploaded a video of herself hugging Stone after a match alongside a caption insisting that not all AFL players – including her boyfriend – are bad people Critics were quick to slam Tier’s post, with many accusing the WAG of sounding ‘out of touch’ and making the situation ‘all about her’ After attempting to deal with the backlash by deleting negative comments, Tier eventually posted an apology in the comments section of another recent video’I want to make it clear that I do not condone what happened,’ she began.’I posted a video last night without properly understanding the severity of the situation. I took it down as soon as I did, but I recognise that I should never have posted it in the first place and I’m sorry.’Tier said she was taking time to properly educate herself before making any further comments.The influencer also pointed to her long-standing advocacy for women’s safety.’I’ve always advocated for women to feel safe in sport and I always will, and I’m sorry that my post did not reflect that,’ she wrote.Her apology comes as the sexual assault allegations continue to be investigated. A report by the Herald Sun claimed witnesses saw two women approach staff at the Pullman Hotel in East Melbourne at about 7am after the alleged incident to request they be let into a guest room.According to the Herald Sun, one of the women was described as ‘hysterical’ as she alleged she had been ‘touched’ and overwhelmed by several men in one of the rooms. Five Sydney Swans players were voluntarily interviewed by police following an alleged sexual assault at the Pullman East Melbourne hotel (pictured is Chad Warner) Witnesses quoted by the Herald Sun claimed both women became ‘agitated’ when told by staff they could not return to the room and confronted members of the team, including coach Dean Cox, in the foyer, who they said appeared stunned. The ‘upset’ woman reportedly ran to a hotel toilet crying shortly before police were called, according to the report. The Herald Sun reported that a third woman later attended the hotel and that the trio claimed to have footage of the alleged assault. The report also included unconfirmed claims that a Sydney player allegedly threw a sex toy which struck a woman in the back of the head, causing her to fall forward.